Thank you! For your interest in becoming a United Way of Screven County supported agency.
Please click here for an Allocations Request Form.
United Way of Screven County partners with agencies and supports programs that address community priorities; together we make our community better and stronger. Annually, United Way of Screven County carefully reviews the effectiveness of local non-profit agencies and decisions are made to allocate appropriate funding. United Way of Screven County eligibility requirements ensure that United Way agencies deliver quality services to the community. These standards ensure that community contributions are utilized effectively and efficiently.
To be considered for United Way of Screven County funding, agencies must meet the following requirements:
- Be an incorporated 501(c)(3) tax exempt charitable organization with the IRS for a minimum of three years,
- Have a physical location,
- The agency must serve the people of Screven County,
- Support and abide by the policies and procedures established by the United Way of Screven County,
- United Way of Screven County representative(s) must be able to make on-site visits to your agency,
- Provide a year-end financial statement prepared in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
The deadline for Allocation Requests is March 16, 2015.